Wednesday, April 18, 2012

eli :: 34 weeks

Today I am 34 weeks preggo and oh how close but so far away May 31st feels. It feels close because my goal to have every thing done by 36-37 weeks is drawing near and I don't feel like I have enough time to get all those things done. I only have 2-3 weeks to finish the bulk of the sorting and packing, I need to do a deep clean of the house, I have a few more sewing project that need to get done, and I just have the day to day stuff to take care of. I'm hoping all these projects will keep me busy a preoccupied so I don't dwell on my due date too much.

I have an appointment to day and all is still going great. My bp was 96/60! This a great, I am thrilled with those numbers and so is my midwife. My urine test were neg for protein an neg for sugar. My weight was a little higher than I had hoped, but whatever (187.6 lbs). I am starting to retain a little water, but nothing like last time. Eli's heart bet was very strong and he is still head down. My next appointment will be in 2 1/2 weeks. It is my 36 week apt and my midwife will be coming to our house to meet with Marcus and I to do my check-up, but to also discuss more details for our home birth.

No comments: