Today was David's setting apart. At 7:00 PM my little brother was set apart as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and became Elder Poe and will remain Elder Poe for two years while he serves the people of Brazil. Because it was his setting apart, the whole family was together again. This will be the last time for two years that we were all together. The only one we were missing was Marcus Jr. Hopefully Marcus will be able to join us when David returns. I'm sure there will be several other new babies that have joined our family since this picture. in fact, I think David is predicting five new Poe grand babies before he returns. We will see how close he gets. I think we are pretty sharp looking family.
This picture has nothing to do with either event of the day, but since I had my camera out I snapped this one of Nigel. It is hard to find him still and just hanging out. I love this kid so much and I think his face is so expressive ~ just look at those eyes, it's like they are talking to you.



No comments:
Post a Comment