Ever since we made the decision to spend the Summer here with my parents Garrett has been talking about going fishing. Once Marcus got here we went out and got him a fishing license and we got Garrett his first fishing pole. He was so excited and could not wait to get home and to try it out. The boys got right to it when we got home. While I was cleaning up after dinner Garrett came running up to the house to tell me to get my camera and take some pictures of him casting. I promptly got Eli and my camera and headed down to the lake. sure enough my little baby had been practicing for nearly and hour and he was pretty darn good at casting. He could get that line out there quite a ways. Daddy was smart and didn't put the hook on yet. He needs a little more practice, but he loves to cast and reel. I am so proud of him. I'm sure the Summer will be full of fishing at dawn and dust. Hopefully he catches something one of these days!
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment