Today I am grateful that each and everyday we get a fresh start and a clean slate. Yesterday was a good day that proceeded into an awful night. I was tired, the kids were working my last nerve, the baby wouldn't sleep but was oh so tired. The evening ended with me yelling and Garrett, crying my baby to sleep, watching the just clock so 9:00 pm would hurry and get here so Bubba would go to bed, and leaving a sink full of dinner dishes to get to in the morning. I fell into bed at ten after nine praying to be a better mother and to have more patience with me and my children.
After a good night sleep...Eli let me sleep for five hours. My prayers were answered. The sun is shining, Daddy gets in tonight, I am having a good hair day, and my children are happy so far ~ I feel like I can tackle the world at the moment. It is a good thing because this afternoon starts a busy day.
Again, I am grateful for new days and I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows me and is patient and merciful with my flaws. I love my children more than anything and I love being a Mother.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment