Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Mommy :: 35 years young

Today is my birthday and I am 35 years old and loving it. My thirties have been great to me and I plan on making the last half of my thirties better than the first half. This year is going to be a good one and I could not have started it off better than to have my husband and all my children here for the occasion. My sister willingly opened her home for my little party decked out with ice cream cake, cards, and a present.  Thank you to my hubby for making this happen, he is always so thoughtful on my birthday and I am grateful to him for making this day truly special!

I love this picture. first off I am having a good hair day and I think I look pretty good right now and second, this picture totally depicts my life right now in this moment.

Untitled
My delicious blizzard cake for DQ ~ mint oreo, my favorite!
Untitled
I got to blow out my candles with the help of three very excited little boys. You can't see them, but I am pretty sure they took care of all my candles before I even took a breath ;)
Untitled
My card from my sweet boys, it is now proudly displayed on my fridge.
Untitled
Reading my card from my best friend in the world and the man who makes my dreams come true every day. Thank you honey for always loving me and always being there for me.
Untitled
My present...I have been wanting one of these for so long. I know, a grain grinder is not very exciting, but I can't wait to put it to work!
Untitled
And last but not least, my hubby holding the little guy so I can enjoy my party hands free <3
Untitled

No comments: