While at my parent's house this year we were able to make the annual Banks Lake trip. I went last year with just Garrett; we had so much fun we wanted to bring Daddy and Marcus Jr with us this year. We did just that and had an amazing time camping, playing, spending time with friends and family, eating, boating, playing games, skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding, and much more. I will admit with three kids, one being three months old there were some challenging times and at times it was tiring. But in the end it was totally worth it! I must admit, I did not get a single picture the whole week...I guess trying to keep up with three kiddos and having an infant hooked to me at all times made it difficult to think about getting out the camera. These pics are courtesy of my sister. Here is the crew, except Mom and Dad and Dusty. I guess they were not in the mood for photos.
One of the highlights of the trip is stopping at DK's. It is a restaurant on the way that serves the best beffalo burger and milkshakes. This yeat we stopped on the way there and back and it was totally worth it both times.















No comments:
Post a Comment