Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Grandpa

Today is my Dad's birthday; he is 63 years young! Yesterday we did our thing on the lake and then we grilled hamburger and hotdogs at my Dad's request. I also made baked beans and potato salad. I also made a cake and let me tell you, it was not my best work! It was a full day, I took the boys to the airport bright and early, got home to make the cake and get things prepared for the dinner. It was a blistering hot day and the house was about 85 degrees. But it was totally worth it to celebrate the man who has been such a role model for each of his children and a great husband to his lovely bride. He works tirelessly to support his family and support all his children from afar. I am so grateful to have this man in my life. He is level headed and usually calm in trying times. He has loved me through thick and thin and he is a wonderful Grandfather to all of his grandkids. We all love him and honor all he has done in his life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, WE LOVE YOU!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments: