Friday, August 31, 2012

The new place & family reunited

After two long days of driving (my mom came with me and made it so much more bearable) we arrived in Oceanside. Marcus already got the house, unloaded the moving truck, put boxes in the appropriate rooms, and put together furniture. His hard work made our arrival so welcome. We spent the better part of the next week getting things a little more put together. There were maintenance calls, hanging curtain rods, exploring the neighborhood, Enjoying being together as a family, Garrett learning to make his own bed and many other not so exciting things. Right now I am just feeling so blessed to be together again and in our new place ready to start the next chapter of this exciting book of life. I will admit I am ready to be settled, I mean really settled. Well, as really settled as you can be know you will have to move again in 3-4 years :)

This little boy slept in his crib last night for the first time. #lovingmynewhouse Daddy making early morning maintenance calls. #lovingthenewhouse Garrett made a job jar in primary on Sunday. This morning at breakfast we talked about the jobs he could do. He promptly went upstairs and made his bed all by himself. Hi, my name is Eli and I slept through the night...8pm - 6:30am & I did it in my own bed. #lovemylittlemuncher Daddy is hanging curtains in Eli's nursery. Daddy taking a much needed break in the action of unpacking. I love this man<3 Here is the finished product. I love! A view from my kitchen window. I love the blue sky. Garrett found three of these little guys while playing in the back yard this morning. He thinks they are cute...all I see is a problem for my future garden. Me and my muncher. This kid brings sunshine to even the rainiest day. #lovemylittlemuncher

No comments: