Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sept 10 ~ 16

This has been another good week, it has been full and busy. I'm not sure how I fee about that, but it is was it is ~ We started the week having breakfast by candle light at the request of Garrett. At school in Philly they always ate snack and lunch with fire fairy (a candle) on the table. I think he misses some of those things from Philly ~ I love this kid and his imagination. Eli is interacting more and more everyday. He is starting to reach out for toys, he has found out he can intentionally put his fist in his mouth, and he really loves getting attention form his big brother. There is just something about babies and kids. Babies are so attracted to them. It was the same way with Marcus Jr and Garrett ~ My kitchen has been busy again this week. I canned pears this week. I have to say pears are a labor of love. There is no easy way to peel and core a pear. They turned out so pretty, I just love looking at those jars. I also made my first loaves of bread in this house. I love homemade bread and I hate buying it when I know I can make it for so much cheaper and it tastes so much better. And really, you can't beat the smell of baking bread ~ Daddy and Garrett have been busy playing with Legos. Garrett has finally realized that every box of Legos comes with instructions. He tries really hard to follow the instructions (he calls them maps) but sometimes they are just a little over his head. I give him made props for trying. In another year or so he will be unstoppable ~ Garrett and I also did a craft for our future play room. I found this great canvas on Pinterest so I finally decided to go for it and execute one of those fun crafts I have pinned. It turned out great and we had so much fun doing it ~ It has been a good week and I LOVE my kiddos and the time I get to spend with them.

Breakfast by candle light is what my boy requested this morning. #sillypeanut This little love is starting to grab for things and loves to snuggle with his snuggly raccoon and his nasty burp rag. #lovemylittlemuncher These babies are getting happy so momma can jar them up in a day or two...36lbs of loveliness. 20 quarts of love was made in my kitchen today. Pears are a labor of love and my family will enjoy them all year long. Mmmmm, can you smell that? #bakedwithlove Daddy building jet plane for his little man #lovemesomedaddytime I love how these two are starting to interact Eating your hand and trying to roll over is not as easy as walking and chewing gum. I can't believe my baby is trying to roll over...he's gotten close a few times Garrett and I just created this to hang in our play room.

No comments: