I tell you what, this last month has flown by at lightning speed. Ever since Marcus went back to work things have not slowed down one bit. I am trying to get into a groove, but my little muncher is making it very difficult. Unlike Garrett, Eli hasn't really fallen into a schedule. I think part of that is being a second kid and another part of it is how unsettled life has been for this kid since he was born. He is a joy and a blessing, but sometimes I feel like I have no idea what I am doing as a mother. I will say, we will muttel through somehow and things will work out. I will say this boy is not lacking in the love department. He gets plenty of kisses and lots of snuggles.
- Eli's 4 month stats are: Height ~ 25" (33%), Weight ~ 12lbs 12.8oz (4%)
- He is still not sleeping through the night. Usually wakes about 2:30 for a snack and then luckily right back to bed or he just falls asleep with me until I wake up a put him back in bed.
- His nap schedule is lacking to say the least, he naps every day, but never at the same time and never for a set amount of time. Everyday is different and depends on what time he wakes up in the morning.
- He is finally sleeping in a crib in his own room, He does have to sleep a little bit elevated in his crib. He still needs to be swaddled, which is fine by me.
- He is still nursing great. I am very grateful for this.
- He is not rolling over yet, I am not too concerned. Garrett took forever to roll over as well and when he finally did it, it was only enough times to show me that he could do it.
- He still doesn't like tummy time, it still almost always end in a pile of puke with a screaming baby.
- He is really starting to interact with us. He has started giggling and always has big grins for us.
- He loves to snuggle with me in the mornings and I love it right back.



No comments:
Post a Comment