Monday, October 8, 2012

Growth sports are for the birds

Since Saturday my baby has been eating nonstop and crying nonstop and not sleeping nonstop and it's all getting very old. I have to remind myself that this is just a growth spurt and it's only temporary. Some evil demon didn't come and possess my son...he will go back to normal. I just wish my milk would hurry up and catch up so life can get back to normal. Eli, just know when you are reading this years down the road, I still loved you even when you had growth spurts, in fact these trying time make me love you more. Good thing you are so cute :)

I'm pretty sure the muncher is growing again we have been doing this every two hours and the kid won't sleep. Good thing the only thing on the agenda today was General Conference. Eli got a Bumbo. He loves sitting upright and yes I know he is on a high surface. That was for photo op only Look it's my almost five month old that was up three times last night (ugh). I hope my milk catches up soon.  I ready to have my baby back. #growthspurtsareforthebirds

No comments: