Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Can I just say...Halloween in base housing is super fun. People around here are crazy with Halloween, they decorate like it's Christmas. There are a ton of houses and a ton of people, and a ton of candy. Garrett had so much fun this year and was so excited about his candy. Thanks to Daddy we got our jack-o-lanterns done just in the nick of time (it has been a crazy month). We told Garrett he could have one piece of candy when he got home and he chose pretzels, the kid is so silly! Garrett got a lot of compliments on his awesome costume and Eli loved hanging in the Ergo with Mommy. We did not dress him up this year, we will next year! I just couldn't bring myself to dress him up and make him miserable like I did to Garrett on his first Halloween, so we opted for the "my first Halloween" outfit. It was a fund day, but I'm glad this holiday is over for another year. I will say, I resolve to start making costumes is September so we are not pulling all-nighters again. Those make for very mean mommy to make her appearance.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments: