So we are just a little early on the 6 month mark, but every kid is different. Eli has been very interested in food the last couple of weeks. He had tried some split pea soup and pumpkin chipotle soup and he loved them both. He screams at the table until someone is kind enough to share something tasty from their plate. So today we did it, we took the leap into feeding another mouth daily. This is honestly more work for me, but I enjoy when my kiddos learn to eat. I love making their baby food and seeing them react to new and interesting foods. Another reason I decided to give Eli food a little early is because he is such a light weight. I know he will start to fill out more once he is on solids as well as nursing. He did so great today on the rice cereal I am going to give his something a bit more substantial tomorrow. If he is anything like his brother we will go from eating one meal a day to three in no time. I guess I better get busy with my steamer and food processor.
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment