Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas tree shopping

After the Battalion Christmas party we went out to get our tree. I spent time researching a good place and my research paid off, they had beautiful trees. We picked out just the right one. Trees in California are very expensive. I hope we can keep getting real trees, but next year we might make the plunge to a fake tree. As for this year we will enjoy the sights, feel, and smells of out real tree. Garrett cannot wait until we decorate it.

It's Christmas tree time for the Flemings. Christmas tree 4 Christmas Tree Christmas tree 1 Christmas tree 3

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Beck, you look amazing in that photo, seriously this is the most lovely photo I have seen of you in many years (I am NOT saying that you look bad in past photos) but WOWSA!