Sunday, October 14, 2012

Daddy turns 36

Our Daddy had a birthday. We love birthdays around here. We are not much to party type, but we like to make it a big deal and we always have cake, candles, & presents. This year Daddy requested a peanut butter cake. So with the help of Pinterest I found just the right cake to sooth my hubby's sweet tooth and love of chocolate peanut butter. I will tell you what, it did not disappoint. We also spoiled Daddy this year. He has been dealing with a very slow computer for almost a year and it is getting very hard to do his school work (and he keeps taking my computer...I know selfish of me). So we got Daddy his very own MacBook Air. He is in love and now I can get my computer back. Happy birthday Daddy, We love you so much and we are so grateful to have you in our lives. I hope this year is better than the last and that with each passing year life gets better and better

Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments: