We started the week off with gingerbread houses. This is is fun project we started last year and it was so fun. I just buy to kit and presto...fun project for the whole family. Maybe next year I will tackle homemade gingerbread and we will each make our own. We will see. But for this year, the boxed one turned out great and we all had a great time doing it.

My holiday vice as of late is Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. I try not to drink a ton of soda, but sometimes during the day when all is quiet I just need a little cherry fiz. It helps me to stop, relax, and enjoy the moment. Don't worry come the new Year I'm sure I will be giving it up.

My running progress...I have never considered myself a runner and I still don't. But I have made a lot of progress. Five miles is a huge success for me. Especially when I have to push two kiddos while I am doing it. I am finding a lot of joy in running these days and I hope that one day I can call myself a runner.

I have been doing some holiday crafts this week. I love these little wood blocks. The best part about them is they are reversible. On the back the letters spell"give thanks" and I will put them up for the Thanksgiving season. Two crafts for the price and time of one. I also made these little snowmen wrappers for Hershey Bars. I made these for the guys in Marcus' office and for Garrett's teachers at school. I love how simple they are and how cute they turned out.

Friday was the last day of school for Garrett before the Christmas break. The kids have been practicing their songs to sing for their classroom sing along. It was so cute to watch the singing and hand motions and the cute little props they made. Garrett eats this stuff up, but I think he loved wearing his PJ's to school best of all.

2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment