Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dec 11 - 15

Wowsa, it has been a busy week. A good busy, but still busy. I have been trying to document the everyday and not just the big ticket items. My baby rode in the buggy seat this week for the first time. I had to move him to the Ergo mid shopping trip, but just this simple act makes him seem so much bigger. Eli is also into making funny faces lately. I don't think it is on purpose, but my favorite is when he scrunches up his whole face while he smiles.
 Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
My big boy is becoming quite the big brother. I took a shower the other day and when I peaked over the stair rail I saw Garrett playing so gently with his little brother. It made my heart skip a beat and I was so proud of my boys in that moment. I also have noticed Garrett becoming is own little person lately. He just goes about his day doing his thing and that often includes him on the couch with a stack of books.
 Untitled Untitled
We made out first batch of Christmas cookies. Garrett was my helper making Spritz. I love these little morsels of buttery happiness. My holidays are not complete without them. They are so simple and tasty. It also makes it so much sweeter when I have special helpers. Untitled Untitled
Eli is so silly. He is learning how to put his paci in once he takes it out. Sometimes he gets it all mixed up. Garrett thought this was the funniest things ever when he saw it. I am also teaching my son about chores and helping out around the house. He loves to vacuum so I exploit that to the fullest. Especially when most of the messes under the table are his. He is very helpful and he is getting pretty good at it.
 Untitled Untitled
I'm pretty sure the highlight of Garrett's life right now is getting to ride to the mailbox on Daddy's motorcycle. It is a good carrot to hang out thee for him and I do believe they both look pretty handsome and the back of that bike. Untitled
We got our first Christmas card in the mail today. I love all cards. I know a lot of people are doing digital cards this year or letters, but getting a Christmas card in the mail from an old friend is just magical. Thanks to the Green's for being our first card. Untitled

No comments: