Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jan 13th ~ 16th

This week we are in prep mode for our vacation next week and on top of that I am headed to Alabama the day after we get home from Whitefish, MT. Nana had surgery and Eli and I are going to help her out with cleaning and cooking and just keeping her company. There is washing, cleaning, packing, meal prep, and all sorts of odds and ends to do before we leave next week.

But first, a little picture of my cute little man who likes to blow raspberries with his tongue. It is messy, but oh so cute. He also has some very swollen gums and I'm quite certain that these teeth will make their debut during our vacation (which will mean not really a vacation...who am I kidding any vacation with kids is hard work)!


Another teething tool. One of girls at church uses a whole carrot for her little girl so I thought I would give it a go and what do you know? Another WINNER! More tools in my "Mommy Tool Box"
Ahhh, meal prep for post vacation. I am leaving my boys for a week the day after we get back and with Marcus' work schedule I wanted evening meal prep to be easy for him. So here it is, a weeks worth of freezer meals. This should keep their bellies full and healthy. I have no doubt Marcus would make sure they both eat every night, but they might end up at Sonic, of McDonald's every night.
We''l talk again post vacation! Time to go hit the slopes.

No comments: