This Father's Day was extra special...first, my hubby and the father of my children was finally here for this day. For the last three years we have been apart on this day for various reasons. Second, my dad was with me and it was so fun to celebrate this day with him. Third, all my children were here, I cannot even imagine the joy my husband felt on this day with all his children sitting around the table to greet him this morning.
The boys and I worked all week in secret to make Daddy's day special. We made some cute decorations, the boys answered questionnaires about their daddy and we all made cards. We even spoiled him a bit with his gifts. He got a new shirt and tie and a new dress watch. He has been talking about a new watch for months and when the one he wanted went on sale I got it. I have had to convince him not to purchase his own watch for months, so I think it was really a surprise.
The man in this picture is my rock and he is my children's hero. I am so blessed to have this man as my eternal companion and my best friend! He is my rock and I am grateful for him each day. We have grown together and molded our life into what it is today. I got lucky and my children got even luckier. He is am amazing father with so much love to share. Honey I hope everyday can feel like Father's day.
The Dad's in our house woke up to a delicious breakfast and some fun decorations and a little something special.




No comments:
Post a Comment