Today was such a special day for our family. Marcus Jr made the decision to enter the waters of baptism to take upon himself the name of Jesus Christ and to become a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This was a big decision for him and one that he has been pondering over for a couple of years. He really has such a special light a spirit about him. We are so proud of his choice and I can honestly say the joy I felt on this day ranks up there with the day I married the love of my life and the days my children were born. I love this young man so much and I am so blessed to be able to call him son and have an influence on his life. I know he will be a great example of faith and righteousness to his family and friends.
Marcus I hope you know that your daddy and I love you so much and we are proud of you and the choices you are making. I want you to know that we know this church is true and that Christ, our Savior, lives and loves each and every one of us. We know that our loving Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and he wants to bless us. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he restored Christs Gospel back to the earth, we also know that we have a loving prophet on this earth today in Thomas S Monson and he leads our church today. I write these things with a surety of faith and I say them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! We love you kiddo, keep on making good choices and stay on the Lord's side!
The last set of Elders to teach Marcus. He has been taught by several sets and each one of them made an impact and were great examples to our boy.
This one is for Uncle David, Thumbs up little brother. Your example to our boys will never be forgotten.
This family of mine makes everything worth it! I have the best boys on this planet to call my own and I am eternally grateful for each one of them and I am privileged that my Heavenly Father let each of them have a part in my life.
All dressed in white with his father, a true example of what he can become. I know through hard work and faith this young man can surpass his dad and become and example to us all.





No comments:
Post a Comment