Monday, January 27, 2014

Each moment keeps getting better and better :: 7 years and counting

Just a little over eight years ago, I met this man...the man who would become the man of my dreams. I didn't know it at first, but once I did I was head over heels and there was no going back. Our journey together is one that has evolved and grown over time. Through the good and rough times and through happiness and tribulation out love has persevered. This love and friendship is more than I could have ever hoped for. This man, Marcus Fleming, is my prince charming, he came into my life and swept me off my feet. I love him forever and always all the way to the moon and back.














Marcus Fleming, I love you so much and I am so blessed to have you as my rock, my best friend, and my eternal companion. In seven years, 4 duty stations, 3 deployments, many summers away from home, and three kiddos in tow we have managed to hang in there and grow our love into what it is today...unshakable. I have so enjoyed the precious time we have together and I never take it for granted. You work hard for our family and you support me in my wants and desires. There is no better man for me on this planet. I thank my Father in Heaven daily for allowing me the opportunity to be your wife. I hope I can always make you as happy as you make me. Kisses my love! Even though you are far away in this moment my heart is always with you.

No comments: