2 weeks ago
Sunday, January 10, 2016
{marcus jr :: 15 years}
Today is our oldest boy's birthday. There is no way he is 15...oh wait, yes he is. Can it really be? I met this cute kid 9 1/2 years ago when he was just 5 1/2 years old. His dad and I were dating and he was just as cute as could be and so full of life and energy. After all these years and watching him grow, he is turning into quite the young man. After many years of seeing him 2-3 times per year, we are now in the same city and see each other often as we fully participate in each other's lives.
At the ripe old age of 15 Marcus Jr loves football, basketball, baseball, playing his PS4, snowboarding, and hanging out with friends. He does not enjoy school, but works hard at it. He is in the Teacher's class in the young men's organization at church. He wants to get his learners permit. He is in 9th grade at Oak Canyon Junior High School, but plays sports for Timpanogos High School.
His favorite food is pizza, but he is learning to try lots of new foods since he has been living closer to us. He does not like to fold his laundry, but he is willing to help when we need him to. He is not really into girls, although I have learned of a small crush he has. I'm certain that will come and we are in no rush.
I am so blessed to be this young man's step-mom and to have him be part of our lives. It is such a treat to have him living close by and to be a part of his daily life. I hope he knows how much his parents love him and want him to grow into a fine young man. Happy birthday Bubba, may this year be full of good things and many great memories. We love you to the moon and back and are so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment