Today I had my 34 week apt and all went well with the exception of one, minor-for-now, hiccup. My vitals were all great. Weight gain is still in check, only 25 lbs. This is so important because it tells me I'm not retaining too much water. I do have some swelling in my hands and feet, but nothing to be alarmed about. My urine tests were negative for both protein and urine and my bp was 108/74. This is well within the normal range. Baby girl's heart beat was good at around 150bpm. The little hiccup is that baby girl is breech right now. This was discovered during my ultrasound this morning. They were measuring baby and checking fluid levels. All is normal and she is estimated at around 5lbs 3oz right now. That is around the 37%, so just below average. Dr. was not too concerned about the breech thing. He will check again in two weeks at my 36 week apt.
I am still feeling pretty good. I'm just trying to stay busy with projects. Right now I've got a couple of irons in the fire. I'm done with my quilt top and need to get the backing done so I can get it basted. I have one coat of paint done in the nursery and. We got the cabinet hung in the laundry room last night so I need to paint to doors of those. Needless to say I have plenty of things to fill my time for the next 3-6ish weeks. I can't believe that she will be here so soon. I really am getting so excited to me eat this little girl and to not be pregnant any more😊
No comments:
Post a Comment