Sunday, September 20, 2009

A little curb appeal

Since our house is officially on the market, I have a little work to do. My realtor loves out house; the only thing she said we needed was some curb appeal. I have really grown to enjoy yard work, but right now I feel a little tapped. With that being said, I paid someone to give us curb appeal. It was money well spent, I left in the morning, came home in the afternoon, and I had landscaping. It is beautiful and I really enjoy looking at my house. I would totally buy my house!

Here it is, I have actually done a little more. Garrett and I have planted some pots. Now it is really pretty and very festive for the fall season. Next weekend my Fall decor will go up. I will post more pics then. I think this is a good start. Check out this house. This house is more than that...it is a home, it is our home and a lot of love have grown in this home. I'm gonna miss it!

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

It's beautiful! I love it, do you really have to move ;) - I just want to come visit you just one more time!

Too bad you didn't pay someone to do this 3 years ago, then you would have been able to enjoy it the whole time, lol - such is life right.