I am actually 26 weeks, 2 days today, but I took this picture when I was 25 weeks. I didn't take a picture this week. I will take one next week. I feel like I've had a growth spurt this week so we'll see what the next week's picture look like :)
Things have been pretty good as of late. I had one scary day last weekend. On Saturday evening when I changed out of my clothes into my comfy clothes I noticed my feet were pretty swollen. I immediately checked my blood pressure, laid down, and put my feet up. My blood pressure was fine so I just figured I over did it that day and needed rest. When I woke up the next morning things were back to normal. With Garrett, once I started swelling, it never really went away. It just got worse. What this tells me is that I need to listen to my body and I need to slow down, take it easy, and not be afraid to put my feet up and relax every now and again. I'm also starting to notice I am getting tired in the middle of the day again. I foresee my mid-afternoon nap coming back in the coming weeks.
I am still trying to get some exercise everyday. Walking and water aerobics are my exercises of choice. I am also trying to really watch what I eat and to make sure I don't over eat. When I do it causes me so much discomfort it is not worth it, no matter how tasty the food is :) The third trimester is coming soon and then it will be one more milestone down.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment