Garrett has had a lot going on in his life in the last month. There is a new little person in his life that takes a lot of his mommy's time, he had his last day of school and misses his teachers and friends, all his toys and most of his belongings have disappeared before his eyes and are packed up in some box, all of his friends and his daddy are in Philadelphia and he lives in a new house that is not his house, and we are still moving to a new house when Summer is over. Needless to day, his world has turned up side down and his is feeling it. He doesn't seem to affected bu it on the outside, but his feelings are coming through in his behavior. He is testing his boundaries and trying to figure out how he fits in this big new world of his. This has been hard on me. He is usually a very obedient child and lately he has been really working my nerves. I try to remember this is not easy on him as well. I pray daily for strength that I will be patient, kind and loving and that we can work through this period of change together. I love this little boy so much and I just want him to feel secure and happy and know that his mommy loves him so much. His smile and those eyes make my heart melt.
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment