This week was just more of the same. Eli is doing PT twice a week and he is getting better with each visit. He was just getting to know his therapist when we find out she is moving. Next week will be her last week so we will transition by having his old and new therapist there together so it is not such a shock when she leaves. We will see how it goes.
A little prechurch photo. I love it when we are all ready in time to take a picture. Eli was still napping. I love Sundays with my family. As difficult as Sundays can be with small children I really do feel refreshed and spiritually uplifted and ready to take on a new week with a new set of trials.
Another long run this weekend...9 miles sans children thank goodness. Too bad my shoes are shot. I hate to get new ones this close to race day, but my old ones are pretty much shot!


No comments:
Post a Comment