This week felt busy even though there was not much on the calendar. We have had a rash of babies born in our ward lately so I have been bringing meals to ladies plus my amazing friend Kim put together the Relief Society birthday celebration. She did such a great job with that. I was able to bring food for that and help her decorate. Marcus has been super busy with work, school, and scouts so I've been on my own for most of the week. I think the highlight of my week was heading up to Fallbrook, CA to visit my bestie (Kim). They bought a house and moved recently. She used to live a mile down the road and now she lives 40 minutes up the road, sniff, sniff. She has only been gone a week and I miss her terribly. So I set aside an afternoon to go see her new house and have dinner with her. It was a lovely day and as much as I miss her I am so happy they found such a great place.
Just few shots of my boys. These kids are my world and I love them so much. I can't believe how fast they are both growing. Yes, that is my Garrett making his own toast and he has also recently learned to make his own cereal and pour his own juice. I'm gonna turn around and he will be driving a car...oh my, slow down!
I got my new sneaks today. They are so pretty, they feel a little narrow in the toe box, but we shall see. I will run in them a few times before I make my decision. Gotta love REI's 100% satisfaction guarantee. Update: On Saturday we had our longest run to date, it was a 10 miler in new shoes. I got a blister and they are too tight. I will be taking them back and most-likely running in my old broke down shoes next weekend for the race. I'm sad because I figured I had style and performance licked. Plus I always use Asics. I guess these are redesigned and they did not work for me. SAD!
I am redecorating Eli's room. I have finally sold all his old nursery stuff. This is the lovely chair that will sit in the corner of his room. I love it so much. I just want to sit in it and read to and nurse my baby. I can't wait to post finished pics! I have a lot of fabric on order right now.
As I type this I am waiting for my sister and her family to get into town. They are coming to spend a week with us and I can't wait! More on that next week...

No comments:
Post a Comment