Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The warmth of the sun warms my soul

On Sunday I checked the weather and saw that we were going to have two very unseasonably war days ahead. I decided on that day that we would be making a trip to the beach this week. It was just what I needed to feel alive again and get out of my month 5 slump. We took Nathaniel with us and I just sat back and watched these three boys who have become such great friends over the last two years.

I don't love everything about living in Southern California, but I do love the time we get to spend outside and I love the beach. I cannot think of a better way to spend a Tuesday afternoon.


These boys are such good friends and when Nathaniel leaves in a couple of weeks, Garrett will be lost.


I can't forget my little sand flea...this boy is at home at the beach and I finally get a moment to breath.



I cannot get enough of these chubby hands and feet

My boys don't love the water, but they do love the sand and Garrett is getting mighty good at building his sand castles...it takes the perfect consistency of sand to make this happen :)

No comments: