Today marks 9 years of wedded bliss. I can honestly say that all 9 nine years have not been blissful. Some of them have been hard...really hard and some have been really good and others have been somewhere between the two. What I can honestly say is that through the thick and the thin our love has grown into something unshakable. We have learned to enjoy the good, weather through the bad and hold on to each other just a little tighter through it all. My husband is the love of my life and as our kiddos have gotten bigger I feel like my love for him has grown and my need for him is greater than ever. One day this brood of kids we have will be all grown up and will have their own loves to care about and what we will have left is one another. It can be tough to find time for one another through the mess of parenting, but I have realized how important it is and how I yearn for time with just him.
As I reflect on this past year with my hubby, we have had a busy year. We moved to another new state, he started a new, less demanding, position, we have done a lot of house projects, we have both been full time students, he earned his bachelors degree, we found out we are adding to our family, we have added a teenager to the mix, and we have both dealt with our own personal trials and joys. It has been a good year and right now I feel like we are in a good place. Life is not perfect but with the love we have for one another and faith in the Lord's plan for us, we can make it through anything.
Marcus Neal Fleming you are IT! You have energy that I do not where it comes from. You are a righteous man who loves God and our Savior and serve the Lord with all your might, you love your family and always make time for us, you work hard to provide for us, you love me and are so very patient with me, you are extreme in all you do and when you jump in, it is always head first. I am so glad you jumped into this relationship head first. The last nine years have been amazing and more than I could have ever hoped for. I am certain that eternity is going to be just as amazing.
Love always and forever,
your loving wife
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment